Zürich, Switzerland , £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
2019-01-09 10:10:58 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
Inspiring companies with combined communication solutions and supporting them in their long-standing presence in the market. Our client combines technology with design know-how and develops smart solutions for e-commerce and cross-media marketing. In doing so, they rely on up-to-the-minute technologies and employees who enthusiastically contribute and mature their expertise.
Our client is in collaboration with their customers for you to design your own projects and take high responsibility for their implementation. They work in a flat hierarchy, enabling you to gain insight into business procedures and decision making.
Are you a Typo3 Developer looking for your next challenge in a leading cross-media business? If so, this is the role for you…
To be the right candidate you have:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in using PHP and Typo3
- Experience in the development of web applications including PHP and databases
- Experience in all phases of software development up to the introduction to the customer
- Strong understanding of modern web technologies and modern development workflows
- To clarify requirements
- Design solution concepts
- Work with the software architecture and test new applications
- You are involved in all phases of software development
- Depending on the project requirements, different technologies are used
- A fluent German speaker
- An EU/Swiss National
- A team player
- A good communicator
- Up to date with software development trends
- Flat hierarchy
- Personal responsibility
- Lunch & learn sessions
- Paid parking lots
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- 13th monthly salary
- Flexible working hours
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role