Transition & Transformation Manager
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc100 - Swiss Franc850 per day
2018-04-13 09:15:42 +0100
UC Transition & Tranformation Manager
The Transition Manager has the primary responsibility to transition and/or implement services and products within the Unified Communication Domain.
- Transition of existing contract obligations and tasks to a new provider without service interruptions.
- Delivery and coordination of Unified Communication initiatives following agile methodology standards.
- Interaction with and management of stakeholders.
- Work with the technical staff, product owner, scrum master, providers, consultants and vendors to ensure all activities are tracked and delivered
- Transition and Transformation experience
- Solid general Project coordination experience
- Perennial experience in the area of Unified communication, network, video, SIP Trunking and IP-telephony (design and engineering)
- Expertise in the area of Microsoft Unified Communication and Cisco Unified Communication products
- IP Telephony / VoIP experience in a Project or Support role (1+ years preferred)
- IP Networking experience in a Project or Support role (1+ years preferred)
- Experience in customer / client facing roles is advantageous
- Experience with technical documentation specification, review and updates
Managing This Role
Since starting as a Trainee Consultant in 2010, I have worked in positions such as Consultant, Senior Consultant, Team Leader and in recent years, working as Darwin's first Part...Ashley's Full Bio