For one of our international clients, we are looking for an experienced Trainer to join a dynamic organization that works on global digitalization projects.
As an Trainer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining user documentation
- Developing SAP / Salesforce training material using visual, digital and written formats
- Creating e-learning training sessions
- Reviewing and utilizing existing resources
- Conducting train the trainer sessions and supporting super users
- Making recommendations on best approaches to training
- Measuring and reporting on user adoption and training metrics
You see yourself a fit? Hit APPLY or email me directly: email@example.com or call me on this number right away: 0203050078.
Note: This vacancy is for candidates already located in The Netherlands!
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Eszter Hlavati
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
ANÜ - SAP ABAP Developer
Key Information: Job Title: SAP ABAP Developer Remote Possibility: 2 days per week On-Site Location: Niehl, Cologne Contract Length -...
Biomechanical Engineer -
Are you a skilled Biomechanical Engineer with a passion for forensic testing? Do you thrive in an environment where no...
Darwin Renewables are urgently recruiting for a Freelance Project Controller, to join an exciting Renewable Energy client. The project will...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.