Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €490.00 per day
2019-03-29 09:08:00 +0000
QA & Test
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Test Manager who will manage trials and complete STB testing.
- Previous experience in testing of applications
- OTT experience
- Management of test cases
- STB testing
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The person will test EOS STB and reporting the issues where test fails
- Participate in definition of project scope by assessing impact on timelines, effort, quality, cost and risks based on information from early stages of project life cycle (requirements analysis, solution design)
- Identify program technical dependencies, manage cross-functional teams to drive, track and deliver all necessary IT components and data alignment to complete the delivery and testability of the E2E solution
- Create middleware project plans with vendors from design to go-live incorporating time and resources needed and assembles these into a delivery roadmap
- Contribute to functional designs and assure they are clear, consistent and complete and can be translated into viable technical solution conforming to architectural guidelines, standards, blueprints, etc.
- Guide and monitor detailed technical designs from vendors to ensure solutions are provided as defined in high level and functional designs
- Perform technical vendor management related to project: day-to-day management of vendor activities, review/QA of vendor deliverables
- Coordinate and monitor software delivery from vendors assuring quality of deliverables
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role