Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €450.00 per day
2019-06-27 08:15:32 +0100
QA & Test
A leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a development Test Engineer for their Entertainment Department.
They invest millions in the research every year and the person can make a career as a contractor.
- Identifies actual or potential problems of the software at different states of the development
- Perform manual black and white box testing
- Report issue and follow them until their closing state
- Collaborate with peers testers and developers to improve testing processes
- Assisting in creating user documentation and/or training programs
- Perform exploratory testing to find out defects, test use cases/features or module level functionalities.
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience on Quality Assurance for Cable TV (eg - VOD, UI, DVR, Apps)
- Knowledge of DVB standards
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools (mainly Jira)
- Experience with manual testing ( debugging skills will be also appreciated )
- Experience working in an Agile environment and working directly with engineers
- Organize and focused on software Quality
- Exceptional attention to details
- 2+ years experience as a Tester/QA Engineer, preferably testing large distributed systems, in multiple testing domains but with most emphasis on manual functional testing
- Ability of reading Ethernet protocols using eg Wireshark
- Relevant certification (s) like ISTQB Foundations/Advanced or TMAP is a big plus
Contract: until Dec 2019 + extension
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role