Test Quality Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , €450.00 - €500.00 per day
2018-12-20 09:15:35 +0000
QA & Test
Test Quality Manager
Duration: 3-6 months
For this role it's mandatory that you bring your own device with the following minimal requirements:
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-6600U (Dual Core, 2.6GHz, 4M cache, 15W)
- Hard Drive: M.2 512GB SATA Class 20 Solid State Drive
- Memory: 8 GB
The purpose of this position is to manage a team of Quality Assurance and Control and integration engineers to support integration and acceptance testing of Video CPE SW releases.
Managing her/his team in terms of task assignment, follow-up of task completion, training and optimizing the overall effectiveness of his/her team to deliver on the following aspects:
- Accountable for functional testing of new CPE Video SW functionalities.
- Accountable for acceptance and regression testing of new CPE Video SW releases.
- Responsible for issue life cycle management.
- Extensive cooperation with (internal and external) technology suppliers during integration, triaging and resolving issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the functional test suite and ensuring requirements coverage is optimal.
- Defining, installing, and maintaining test equipment and systems
- Responsible of lab environment(s)
- Consulted for implementing and maintaining an automation framework.
Knowledge & Experience
- MSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Five or more years direct experience with:
- Video Broadcast Systems, specifically Video CPE
- Software integration and testing
- Managing a team of QA/QC and integration engineers
- Test Automation, writing test scripts, designing and optimizing test scripts
Skills & Abilities
- Must be willing and able to adapt rapidly to changing priorities and technologies.
- Must have good interpersonal skills, to maintain and develop effective working relationships with other peers
- Must have good problem-solving skills and attention for detail.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be prepared to work outside normal working hours when necessary.
- Must be proactive, with a desire to continuously improve system solutions, documentation and processes & procedures.
- Strong time management.
- Excellent English.