Test Manager / Engineer
Hamburg, Germany , Negotiable
2019-02-21 09:03:16 +0000
QA & Test
Test Manager / Test Engineer - Hamburg - Automotive
My client is a key player within the Automotive technology sector with 30,000 staff operating in over 23 countries. An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Test Manager / Test Engineer for a freelance project based in their Hamburg office. The project is carried out on the basis of SysML with the tool PTC Integrity Modeler. The project is to specify, understand and document the related test configuration (HiL Systems) for the system component and integration test.
Systems used are Hardware-in-the-loop, SysML with the tool PTC Integrity Modeler. The required Test Manager / Test Engineer will work within a dynamic team on projects with the automotive industry with a focus on ECU.
Duties of the Test Manager / Test Engineer:
- Preparation of risk status by deriving from risk analysis
- Test control and test coordination
- Production of test reports
- Integration and commissioning of test automation
- Perform hardware tests in accordance with specification
- Degree educated in in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Knowledge in the environment of testing within autmotive
- Working knowledge of SysML/UML
- Experience with simulation tools, such as Matlab/Simulink or Labview
- Practical experience with CASE tools such as PTC Integrity Modeler
Please note this Test Manager / Test Engineer position is 100% site based in Hamburg, Germany and remote work is not an option for this role.