WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
München (81249), Bayern
about 1 year ago
Freelance Test Manager - Automotive - Munich
A highly respected Tier 1 Automotive Company are working on a complex level 3 & 4 Autonomous drive project based in Munich. A very exciting opportunity has arisen for a freelance Test Manager with extensive experience within Automotive.
Test Manager responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and coordinate all types of Software technical testing of the solution.
- Report the results of testing activities for quality assurance purposes to management and to the customer.
- Track, monitor and report progress to ensure timely delivery of key project deliverables
- Develop and implement a ASPICE complainant test strategy.
- Create and/or review test products as appropriate, e.g. test plans, test cases and test logs
- Issue analysis, tracking and issue solving
- Active involvement in Bench-Testing, HW-in-the-Loop and SW-in-the-Loop Testing and Adaptation of the test environment
- Ability to travel to support customer and team meetings
The Test Manager will ideally have the following:
- Experience of working with safety standards (ISO 26262), ideally with experience in the corresponding development processes.
- Good Knowledge of Scripting languages
- Experience with AUTOSAR
- Good Knowledge of Automotive Environments and Processes (Automotive SPICE)
- Working experience in Debugging, Emulation and Simulation Environments
- Proven track record of working as a developer / integrator in Automotive embedded area
- Good Knowledge of Jenkins, GIT, Doors or similar tools for Version Control and Requirements Management
- Good Knowledge of QAC, Coverity, Vector Cast or similar tools for Static Code Analysis and experience in SW Test can be an advantage
- Good English and German skills
- ISTQB certification is desirable
Please note: The Freelance Test Manager is required to work 100% on-site in Munich, remote work is not an option for this particular contract.