Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900.00 per day
2018-11-30 10:32:26 +0000
QA & Test
The role within the assignment is to cover the technical aspects of testing GDPR relevant changes overall systems and their downstream systems within Private Banking. This includes the reporting, erasure and correction of customer data. The assignment is exciting from the perspective that it involves many systems,technologies and stakeholders.
Solid testing know how
The daily work in projects includes all aspects of testing, such as test strategy writing and planning, requirements clarification, test case design, execution, monitoring, reporting and defect tracking. As the topic is rather complex and involves multiple systems, this is a role for a seasoned, senior testing expert.
Sure-footed in large organizations and testing of legislative projects
Legislative projects have a strong focus on evidences and auditability. This requires you to have these factors in your mind during all testing activities. On the other hand, the project has high visibility within the bank and it is important that the delivery of the milestones is achieved within the agreed dead lines. This requires you to
constantly coordinate within all the stakeholders of the applications in scope, testers, central group, release management, infrastructure and many others. Good communication skills and an engaging, highly self-motivated personality is key to deliver in this role.
Broad understanding of all aspects in IT
It is key that you are able to get familiar with a lot of IT systems, understand how they work and develop a sold test strategy for each of them to test the individual implementations of the GDPR legislation. For this you also need a profound understanding of requirements engineering to challenge all the requirements from a testing perspective.
Good planning and reporting abilities
Most of the systems in scope do have different release plans and testing windows. It is key that you are able to quickly understand their dependencies to plan the different interface tests between them and see well ahead to plan test environments and allocate the right people at the right times early enough. As many systems have
dependencies to other systems.
- Own testing end to end throughout all systems in scope
- Ensure a complete test coverage of all requirements in the program
- Ensure tests are executed within the agreed test phase
- Own defects and assure them being prioritized and solved correctly
- Accurate, sound and transparent communication and reporting to all stakeholders
- Provide audit proof documentation and archiving of test artefacts
- Test environment planning
- Solid test management knowhow (ISTQB foundation, ISTQB advanced is a plus), experience in technical
- E2E testing and UAC testing
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Generally a good and broad understanding of all aspects in IT (Eidg. Dipl. Informatiker orn Wirtschaftsinformatiker)
- Versatile in Avaloq and good understanding of the object model
- Good understanding in Jira, Xray and Confluence
- Good understanding and track record of Tosca (Test Design Specialist II)
- Solid SQL + DWH knowhow
- Familiar with waterfall development methodology as well as agile concepts (e.g. Kanban)
- Banking and/or Finance industry
- >2y Avaloq
- >2y Test Management
- GDPR (benefical)
Duration: 11 Months
Please click on apply or send your CV to Kiran.Oogarah@darwinrecruitment.com
Managing This Role
I have worked in the recruitment industry almost my entire working life and have seven years’ experience in the industry including the last four years in IT. Initially working w...Kiran's Full Bio