WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
For one of the world's largest leasing organizations, we are looking for a Test Manager. You will be part of a technology organization that develops and maintains innovative solutions for internal business customers within 32 countries. As a Test Manager you will be responsible for managing the activities of the Test Automation Team Members. You create the development of Test Automation Framework, procedures, processes, and best practices. Do you have a good understanding of the test Automation Framework and want to work in an international environment? Please apply now!
- Management of the Automation Test team.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to team members and customers.
- Support QA Management in determining status, assessing problem areas, suggesting, and reviewing corrective actions.
- Maintain and Guide Test Automation Suites Execution and undertake analysis of results.
- Work within quality assurance frameworks to ensure stability, efficiency, and scalability
- Work with project stakeholders to determine the appropriate quality initiatives to implement during system development life cycles.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in creating test Automation Frameworks.
- Experience developing API automated testing solutions using: UFT, Selenium, JUnit, Soap UI, TestNG, and JMeter.
- Strong programming and technical experience as this role will require digging into code and interfacing with developers.
- Experience managing teams of Automation Engineers strongly preferred.
- You must live in the Netherlands!
Your workplace will be in a beautiful new office in Amsterdam and the opportunity to develop yourself in a growing international environment.
If you are interested please apply now and contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.