Amsterdam, North Holland , €400 - €450 per day
2018-06-08 08:08:52 +0100
QA & Test
- Responsible for identifying actual or potential problems in CPE software (components)
- Responsible for issue life cycle management.
- Responsible for test definition and execution
- Extensive cooperation with (internal and external) technology suppliers during integration, triaging and resolving issues.
- As required, support the definition, installation, and maintenance of test equipment and systems
Knowledge & Experience:
- BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Two or more years direct experience with:
- CPE testing
- Network configurations, DHCP and routers
- Software integration and testing
- ISTQB® Certified tester certification is appreciated
- Exposure to agile software development methodologies is appreciated.
- Experience with DOCSIS and Gateways is appreciated
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be willing and able to adapt rapidly to changing priorities and technologies.
- Should have good interpersonal skills, to maintain and develop effective working relationships with other peers
- Must have good problem-solving skills and attention for detail.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be prepared to work outside normal working hours when necessary.
- Must be proactive, with a desire to continuously improve system solutions, documentation and processes & procedures.
- Experience with an Agile way of working is preferred