WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 1 month ago
We are currently looking to hire a Test Automation Engineer to work with our customer, a Financial Services company based in Frankfurt.
The position is for a permanment one however the client would like an initial 6 month fixed term contract before they hire you on a permanent basis.
We can offer a strong salary.
The long term requirement will be to work on-site in Frankfurt, however it is likely that you will start the contract remotely.
Key requirements -
- Strong Test Automation experience - Design, development and maintenance of Automation frameworks
- Any knowledge of exposure to CI/CD pipelines, Gitlab, Kubernetes, Docker or DevOps practices would be highly beneficial
- Strong exposure to scripting with Python or Perl
- Exposure to Unix/Linux operating systems and familiar with Bash scripts
- Strong communication skills in English - German, French, Dutch or Italian would be a huge plus
- Any exposure to C++ and SQL would be a huge plus
Please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if this role is of interest.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.