Test Automation Engineer - Fintech - 65K
Amsterdam, North Holland , €50000.00 - €65000 per annum + Benefits
2019-02-28 09:21:23 +0000
Digital, Back-end, QA & Test
As part of the Engineering department, the QA Engineer assists in delivering a high-quality product and therefore works closely together with the software engineers in our remote-working agile multidisciplinary teams. The QA team consists of highly qualified and creative testers that focus on assisting our software engineers to build better quality software.
This does not only mean testing software to find bugs but more importantly bringing in ideas during the requirements and design phase, challenging the developer's implementation and helping engineers write good unit and component test cases.
Senior Test Automation Engineer - The job
- Take the lead for microservices testing and writing test automation script for: unit, integration and functional
- You find the best test strategy for new product features, making trade-offs between automated and manual testing approaches.
- Work closely with developers to design new tests and find and resolve issues.
- Input into short and medium-term development roadmap.
- Crafting a microservices end-to-end selenium web framework automation for server-side components, databases and application servers
Senior Test Automation Engineer - The requirements
- You have a proven track record working in software testing
- Over five years of experience in QA for mid- and large scale enterprise products in microservices
- You understand different test strategies (functional testing, exploratory testing, etc) and how to apply them in practice.
- Strong analytical skills and good practical judgment.
- Affinity and passion for cybersecurity, IoT, AI technology and new innovative technologies.
- It is a plus if you have knowledge of the use of automated test tools and agile development methodology.
Senior Test Automation Engineer - The offer
- The chance to work in a dynamic, innovative and growing company
- An above market-average salary of up to 65.000€/per year depending on your knowledge and strengths
- Modern and always adapting tech stack
- An immediate long term contract, extensive training package, personalized to your strengths and goals, The possibility to acquire professional certificates
- 30 paid vacation days and talent development programs
Managing This Role
Coming from a background in IT Recruitment, I joined Darwin in April 2016 as Recruitment Consultant for the Netherlands. After a great and successful year, I was promoted to Exe...Daniel's Full Bio