WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
600000.00kr - 800000.00kr per annum
about 1 month ago
My client is a huge financial service provider who is currently working with one of the worlds biggest online retailers, as well as small and medium sizes businesses all across Europe. Based in central Oslo they are looking to expand their software development teams.
Our client provides their customers with a service that ensures transactions are professionally, consistently and efficiently tracked by modern software systems with high quality standards.
To achieve this our client is seeking to on-board an experienced developer who has experience with automated testing.
Test automation engineers are software developers who design
and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software - an essential part of the software development cycle.
They use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing.
Typical responsibilities of a test automation developer include:
- Designing and writing test automation scripts.
- Using test automation frameworks.
- Investigating problems in software as a result of testing.
- Working with QA analysts and software developers to find solutions.
- Test automation engineer is responsible for development and maintenance of technical tools used for test automation such as SpecFlow.
Key skills for test automation developers
- Programming languages, such as C#.
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment.
- Teamwork skills, because most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- Ability to learn and understand various business domains.
- Business requirement creation.
- Think outside the box during test development.
If this role is a good fit for you or something you feel your skills and experience would transfer effectively to, then please do not hesitate to apply.