Test Automation Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , €380 - €400 per day
2018-06-07 09:24:38 +0100
QA & Test
The team is part of the development group for Connectivity. Sole focus will be on SW release quality management of the Mercury Mv1 Cable Modem. This means that they are an integral part of the SW development process, generating multiple new engineering versions per day which need to be tested on new functionality, fixes and possible regression.
Responsible for writing test automation scripts and validating execution reliability and test relevancy
Responsible for issue life cycle management, related to automated test script quality
Extensive cooperation with (internal and external) technology suppliers during integration, triaging and resolving issues associated with the development, maintenance and use of the automated test suite As required, support the definition, installation, and maintenance of test equipment and systems
Knowledge & Experience
- BSc degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Two or more years direct experience with:
- CPE testing
- 2. Network configurations, DHCP, Routers
- 3. Software integration and testing
- Test automation: Python test automation scripting.
- Linux, command line basics
- ISTQB® Certified tester certification is appreciated
- ISTQB® Test Analyst certification is highly appreciated
- Exposure to agile software development methodologies is appreciated.
- Experience with GIT repositories is highly appreciated
- Experience with virtualization in Linux environments is highly appreciated
Skills & Abilities
- Must be willing and able to adapt rapidly to changing priorities and technologies.
- Should have good interpersonal skills, to maintain and develop effective working relationships with other peers
- Must have good problem solving skills and attention for detail.
- Must be able to work under pressure and be prepared to work outside normal working hours when necessary.
- Must be proactive, with a desire to continuously improve system solutions, documentation and processes & procedures.
Managing This Role
Muhammad Fawad Javaid
Being a goal-oriented, industrious and a persistent sales professional, I joined Darwin Recruitment a couple months ago. I joined with 5+ years of sales experience, 2 years in I...Muhammad's Full Bio