Technical Writer (Telecoms Company).
Technical Writer (Telecoms Company)
kr45000 - kr53000 per month|
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Technical Writer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is the largest European-based cloud communications software provider offering Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) and Fixed Mobile Convergence (FMC) platforms to Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. With market share exceeding 60%, this business has changed the communications market landscape in the Nordics by enabling the migration from on-premises PBX to mobile-first UCaaS working in partnerships with some of the world's most forward- thinking telcos such as Telia, Tele2, Soluno and Hi3G.
Founded in 2004 in Stockholm, Sweden, this business offers flexible, feature rich UCaaS platform that meets and exceeds the communications and collaborations needs of SME, enterprise and mobile market segments. Their purposely built to be quickly and seamlessly deployed by Service Providers, Mobile Operators and Carriers anywhere in the world and was designed from initial inception as a complete end-to-end, multi-tenant solution with fixed mobile convergence and ease of use as the top priorities.
What are you going to do?
· Work tightly together with development teams and product owners to update the product documentation for new features
· Enjoy working with SCRUM as a development process
· Be responsible for documentation reviews and standardization that emphasizes on quality, user friendliness, and engaging content
· Work in coordination with the release managers to publish and release documentation on schedule
· Create and deliver periodic localization orders to R&D teams
· Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for future improvements
· Our product portfolio includes mobile applications, softphones, platform core (backend), and many additional services.
· Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards
· Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content
What do you need?
· At least 5 years of experience as a technical writer, in the software development and communications industry
· A good understanding of APIs and API documentation
· A degree in Computer Science or similar
· Experience working in an Agile / DevOps set up
· Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
· Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Wij zijn per direct op zoek naar een Business Consultant voor een van onze opdrachtgevers in Rotterdam. Je zult deel...
Senior frontend developer
Responsibilities The person who enters this position will work in a smooth and dynamic working environment, including all aspects of...
Full-stack DevOps engineer
Full-stack DevOps Technisch Beheerder Wij zijn verantwoordelijk voor belangrijke delen van de infrastructuur en systemen. Onze afdeling bestaat uit technische...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.