Technical Writer - Exciting FinTech Opportunity
Stockholm, Sweden , 35000kr - 55000kr per annum
2019-07-05 14:02:25 +0100
Digital, Other Digital Jobs
We are one of the world's leading companies when it comes to the development of electronic trading systems for the international foreign exchange market. The company was founded in Sweden in 2006 by a team of FX specialists with in-depth knowledge of the industry. The software created has revolutionized the ability to trade FX in real time.
Continuing the growth path, we are looking for the best people out there to further transform the future of FX trading.
About the position
This is a great opportunity if you like to learn new software applications, are able to build up a strong knowledge base and which you combine with high-trained documentation skills. You can explain complex information in a clear and concise manner and working with scientific staff to ensure accuracy of product descriptions. Our clients are banks all over the world with the mission to reach the highest hit-ratios for more FX deals. With our systems the speed is achieved with supreme hardware, top tier network access and integration of real-time technology into one core system.
You will be part of the release management team working closely with developers, testers, product specialists and sales, but most importantly you will be the key resource managing content and knowledge within the company. You will be writing technical documentation such as user manuals, release notes and other release documentation as well as evaluating and implementing new content management solutions to improve knowledge sharing within the company. Furthermore, you will work with the client services department to provide our clients the best possible education.
Responsibilities and most important tasks
- Support our clients' businesses through providing best-in-class documentation and training material (ownership of user manuals, release notes, release announcements, technical specifications and training material)
- Ownership of our Client Services (CS) Portal
- Implementation of improvements within the CS Portal
- Ensuring release documentation in accordance with our quarterly release schedule
- Basic understanding of financial markets, business workflows and financial institutions' software environments
- Sc. in Business Administration, Finance, Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills in English both written and verbal
- High level of self-motivation and initiative with ability to work independently & as a team
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of tools is essential, especially Word, Excel and Visio
- Strong organization skills and ability to work in a well-structured manner
Nice to have
- If any experience from the FX industry, we really want to meet you
- Experience from software development and/or technical support of complex systems
- Experience from technical writing, including user manuals, release documentation such as release notes, release announcements, training material etc
- Experience from working with content management systems, JIRA, Confluence and CRM tools
Working with us
We believe in hard work and an open environment where everyone contributes to our success. Going to work with a mission every day you will work in creative projects with inspiring colleagues from all over the world. Here you can take ownership of your job and grow your skillset given a lot of responsibility and interaction with all functions and levels of the company.
To help you succeed at work and to live a healthy, balanced life we want to empower you with something extra. We offer health allowance, catered breakfasts and dinners, team outings and events and much more.
The selection and interviewing process will be ongoing. We recommend that the right candidates apply today by replying to this message or contacting Harry.ODonoghue@Darwinrecruitment.com directly.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role