Lucerne, Switzerland , Swiss Franc600 - Swiss Franc800 per day
2018-03-08 17:19:48 +0000
Technical Writer (English and German Speaking)
Tasks / responsibilities:
* Design, create and update technical documentation (eg interface specification), integration instructions and technical training documents in DE and EN.
* Creation and communication of release plan, release content and release notes in close coordination with the release board chairman
* Ensures that the documents comply with the formal requirements and coordinates the various internal stakeholders regarding delivery of the relevant content.
* Higher education in a technical field or equivalent experience.
* 2-4 years experience as a Technical Writer
* Experience with the iterative / agile software development (eg Scrum) is an advantage
* Very good communication skills
* Strong abstract, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
* Very good German and good command of spoken and written English
Please click apply or send your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org
Managing This Role
I have worked in the recruitment industry almost my entire working life and have seven years’ experience in the industry including the last four years in IT. Initially working w...Kiran's Full Bio