WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
8 months ago
My client makes an industry-leading SaaS offering to monitor, analyze and optimize renewable energy plants. Their cloud platform communicates in real-time with thousands of renewable energy assets around the world, using a wide variety of digital communication protocols. As one of Sweden's fastest-growing tech companies, they're on a mission to push the renewable energy revolution forward and are constantly looking for new people with the right set of skills and ambitions to join them.
They are now looking for a skilled and service-minded Technical Support Specialist, who will be a part of their amazing Support team taking care of the incoming tickets and questions.
The Support team is not a "typical" Support team. Their philosophy is to work closely together with their customers. The Support function is, therefore, a crucial part of creating a positive user experience, and as a Technical Support Specialist, you will play an important role in being the bridge between them and their customers. With this perspective, it is a given that the Support team is a part of the Customer Success department and focuses a lot on teamwork and cross-functional cooperation.
In this role, you will be responsible for assistance to existing customers regarding support, troubleshooting, technical integration implementation, and product configuration. You will also provide technical expertise during our customer onboarding process. On a daily basis, you will handle data import and data modification, troubleshoot and resolve operational and network-related issues.
To thrive in this role we think you are a problem-solving person, who quickly learns new technical concepts and ideas, and have an inner drive to find simple solutions to complex problems. We also believe that you are service-minded, a very good communicator and have a genuine interest in helping and supporting other people.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with SQL databases
- Experience with delivering technical support in a quickly growing software development company
- Enjoy learning new things and working with new technology
- Solutions-oriented and service-minded
- Experience in networking, routing and common network protocols
- Fully fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Interest in renewable energy, specifically wind and solar
- Bachelor or Masters degree from a relevant field
- Experience from working with integration-heavy SaaS offerings
- Experience with UNIX environments
- Experience in data analysis
Does this sound like your next adventure?
Hit apply and attach a copy of your resume! Lets chat about your next step!