Technical Specialist –.
Technical Specialist –
We're looking for a talented Technical Specialist to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of MS SQL Server databases, knowledge of other dbms is beneficial as well.
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Development Manager and based in the company's Oslo office, as the Technical Specialist you will be primarily responsible for setting up and maintaining system environments at our customer sites. As a Technical Specialist, you will be a key person in improving the installation and maintenance process, and you will work in close collaboration with our development organisation to improve deployment outcomes and monitoring.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- System installation, setup, and initial test in customer environment
- The setup and configuration of software on primarily Microsoft servers
- Setup, configuration, and creation of MS SQL Server databases (knowledge of other dbms is beneficial as well
The ideal candidate for this Technical Specialist role will have relevant experience of MS SQL Server databases, knowledge of other dbms is beneficial as well.
You'll also need experience of Microsoft servers and troubleshooting in Microsoft software.
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar or equivalent work experience
- Experience of Microsoft servers and troubleshooting in Microsoft servers
- MS SQL Server databases, installation, backup, and recovery and SQL-queries
- 3+ years' experience in it
- Good communication skills in English
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as either a Technical Specialist or as an It Specialist.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Technical Specialist position.
You'll also receive pension scheme with the role.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is the leading provider of specialist software solutions for healthcare in the nordics, and is growing rapidly throughout Europe, North America and oceania, their specialist software solutions are instrumental in the clinical care processes of healthcare providers and in enabling emergency responders to enhance public safety.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer fantastic training and support
- Are able to provide excellent benefits
- Make a real difference to peoples lives
- Are working with tech that can save lives
Interested? If you think you're right for this Technical Specialist role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Gianni Wilson
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Apply Now Contexte · Le client recherche un Business Analyst qui rejoindra l'équipe de développement CRM. · Vous intégrerez la...
Expense Management Specialist
Apply Now Freelance Expense Management Specialist - Remote - 12 Months Job - Expense Management Specialist Client Location - Berlin...
Apply Now I am actively looking for a TEST MANAGER for one of the biggest marine transportation companies in the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.