Technical Solutions Consultant
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
2018-12-20 16:00:55 +0000
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education supported.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest digital networks in the world? Do you have the skills to work across a wide range of industry projects from Retail to Energy, to Health, Hospitality, and Telecommunications? Are you an experienced backend engineer looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing, with all projects handled in-house in their digital centre. Although being an international company there is always the opportunity to work with teams and clients worldwide.
Due to growth, they are now looking to add another Technical Solutions Consultant to their highly skilled team. If you think this could be you,
- A good understanding of Web technologies (API's, Web Services, REST, SOAP).
- Reliable and independent with a structured way of working.
- Able to think about the business and processes of customers and build bridges between clients, users and developers,
- Able to talk on a professional level with clients face-to-face and translate business requirements into IT requirements and technical concepts.
- Open to deepening your knowledge and are motivated to acquiring new technologies and use them.
- A good communicator with the ability to interact across many levels of management and stakeholders.
- A strong team player.
- Up to date with software development trends.
- Fluent in English (German an advantage).
- An EU or Swiss National .
- To support clients in digital transformation, implementation and software development projects.
- Implement professional business requirements into IT requirements independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team by implementing innovative prototypes & MVP's introducing and integrating new technologies.
- You will take responsibility for planning, scheduling and monitoring various activities, such as coordination with a nearshore development team.
- You will work in a diversified team of data scientists, consultants and IT specialists in an international network.
- One of the largest digital networks in the world.
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich.
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office.
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical.
- Diverse workforce and client base..
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment .
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland).
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary.
- Mobile phone package paid for.
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office.
- 5 weeks vacation.
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff.
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Managing This Role
I'm currently working as a Delivery Consultant within the Swiss Team at Darwin. I specialise in sourcing the most skilled PHP developers for permanent positions all over Switzle...Phoebe's Full Bio