WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
650000.00kr - 900000.00kr per annum
15 days ago
Technical project lead (software)
My client is an architect of virtualisation of media production and provides network and broadcast infrastructure to broadcasters, telecommunication service providers, government agencies and other industries. As a pioneer in media transport, the company enables the transport and management of professional-quality video, audio and data - in real-time, reliably and securely - from the camera to the home.
Its solutions are used to power, major sporting and live events that are watched by millions across the globe, and are deployed by some of the world's largest media groups and telecom services.
- Supporting teams of software engineers and quality assurance testers in building industry-leading, robust and innovative software solutions that are fit for the purpose of the company.
- Participating in the development of plans and project teams while making sure the goals and objectives of the company
- Improving the quality of the service within the project deliveries both internally in the company and externally towards customers.
- To plan and monitor the successful implementation of such plans.
- Responsible for the quality and technical approach was taken by team members, ensuring it is in-line with the company's strategy - and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the teams, where individuals take ownership and are proud of delivering excellence and quality.
- team coordination. To coordinate a team of senior software developers including external developers and consultants. Responsibilities will also include involvement of technical recruitment, identifying training needs, motivating and review the performance of the team.
- team planning. To devise a tactical plan that can be collaboratively created and carried out by the team along with the R&D head - to maintain quality of development processes while implementing improvements to our solutions, processes and knowledge sharing within the team. To plan for team allocation and growth, while considering the blend/level of skills required within the team.
- consistency within the team. Facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout the team, including standardisation of system architecture, reusable code base development, versions of software tools, best practice, source control and deployment processes.
- day to day coordination of the team/projects. Assisting in resourcing decisions. Reviewing project progress, in cooperation with project managers, and overview of the performance of all individuals in the team. Organisation and performance management of the team as necessary. Facilitating the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team, as well as reporting on team performance and progress.
- pro-active communication of opportunities. Creating a culture of promoting new ideas or up-sell opportunities within the team for our client's. Encouraging proactive discussions with client delivery and account/client project management teams.
- cross-team collaboration & initiatives. To instigate cross-team ideas and initiatives - to bring products and services together. To make sure the development. The team are integrating other team's services efficiently and that they are offering technical input into how all services can be delivered and improved. To strive to ensure that processes and appropriate levels of knowledge are shared between teams.
- induction and training. To have a clear task list and plan for introducing and
onboarding new members into the team. Making sure that all training and support
that team members require is delivered internally or externally. To provide training
and workshops for clients and/or staff as required.
- knowledge sharing. To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas.
- Strong grasp of technical project management (software)
- Strong technical background and process implementation skills
- Strong analytical, coordinative and leadership skills
- Good organization, presentation and customer service skills
- Ability and flexibility to work with agile methodologies
- Proven track record of balancing multiple projects at once and deliver projects successfully and on time.
Project Manager Darwin AG is partnered with a leading business in the Insurance market. Based in Zurich, they are currently looking to hire a contractor to star ASAP initially until the end of the year (option to extend). You will be responsible for Key role is to Build strategic approach to identifying and migrating current IT Application Development and BPO services to digital solution-oriented providers, and build strategic vendor relationships framework with fewer Business & IT Outsourcing providers in order to maximize and leverage scale for SR, and to enable our internal business partners to transition from current state to the new BPO/ITO framework Key responsibilities are: Define and establish the overall program structure Ensure planning and tracking of program benefits Ensure the coordination and integration of projects/workstreams across the program Ensure continual alignment of the projects/workstreams against the business goals and benefits Ensure planning, monitoring and controlling Continually assesses risk and associated mitigation strategies. Continually identifies the needs and concerns of relevant stakeholders Develops resourcing and implementing a change management and communications strategy and plan Reports to sponsor and steering bodies regarding overall progress, benefits, costs, issues and risk Desired Skills: Sound experience in project/program management Proven experience with design, implementation and transition of outsourced activities to alternative suppliers Knowledge of modern Application Development and BPO
Freelance Product Manager - Berlin - ASAP Start I am currently recruiting for a Freelance Product Manager to start a project in ASAP working until the end of the year with a high possibility of extending thereafter. My client is a leading eCommerce brand within Europe and they are looking for the right candidate to work onsite with them in Berlin. Please see below the job spec for this role: Your Day To Day Duties: * Define the vision and strategy and quarterly goals for the team's product area in close collaboration with the product team and the business unit. * Cooperate with stakeholders, across the business within a fast moving, success- oriented culture. * Collaborate closely with the user experience team to understand customer needs and bring those insights into the product portfolio. * Ensure the right balance between pragmatism and quality in product development * Define, constantly monitor, communicate and react to the key metrics in collaboration with our analytics team. Your Experience: * 3-4+ years experience in digital product management in an agile environment. * Proven track record of building "best-in-class" consumer products across all devices. * Risk taking and very hands-on mindset. * Creative thinking and openness to different views and input. * Self-motivated, radical thinker paired with strong execution - challenges the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there. * Outcome oriented - not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it. * Independent, structured and reliable work methods. * High affinity for online high-traffic products and especially online marketplaces or eCommerce products. * Fluent in English and German. If this is of interest to you, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
An innovative and dynamic IT company that operate within the healthcare sector. Known for developing, operating, and selling electronic industry applications and services of the highest quality and data security. They have a broad customer base including insurers, authorities, service providers, and industry associations. Are you looking for a new challenge where you can be involved in the decision-making process? To become part of the team and take on the position of the Software Product Manager you need: Several years of commercial experience as a product manager, BA, or requirements engineer. Higher training in Computer Science, Media Science, or Business Informatics. Knowledge in requirements engineering, testing, and agile software development. To enjoy documenting, using JIRA, Confluence, and test management tools. Good communication skills in German and English. You are: Network minded, structures, independent and reliable. Able to work independently and as part of a team. Quality aware and customer oriented. Dedicated and resilient with a hands on mentality. The job: Formulating and documenting clear and understandable product properties. Preparing requirements in epics, user stories, mockups and diagrams. Refining and prioritising product backlogs In collaboration with the Scrum team. Conducting reviews, planning meetings and participating in release planning. Ensuring the customer is satisfied at every stage of the process. You are a contact point for developers, customers and internal stakeholders. Obtaining effort estimates and tracking product status'. Testing sprint results and defining acceptance criteria, Coordinating integration tests with all customers. Documenting the scope of the system and the interfaces. The perks: Dynamic development team working with the latest infrastructure and tools. A standing desk is also on offer. Excellent social benefits. Open and innovative corporate culture. Centrally located. If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: email@example.com