WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
11 months ago
A fast-growing, leading independent developer of self medication. Expanding a team working with leading-edge tools, technologies, software and services.
This company has global IT teams in Switzerland as well as smaller hubs across Europe. All locations have highly competent teams who work very closely together. This company provides a complete range of technologies and services for reliable and user-friendly medical systems for self-medication. The customers are pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies that develop, manufacture and market injectable therapies.
To further grow their already thriving team, they are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager.
- A creative, innovative, structured and open-minded leader
- Ability to work independently and in a global team setting.
- A communicative team player.
- Engineer FH / ETH / Uni specializing in electrical, communications or medical technology or mechanical engineering, physicist or other technology professions.
- Proven track record and training in project management and business administration
- Fluent English language
- Several years of experience in the definition, planning, organization, documentation and implementation of technical tasks and task packages, sub-projects, teams in product development projects for technically demanding products and systems
- Participation in setting up a suitable project organization with a focus on the responsible departments (e.g. HW / eSW / AppSW / Mechanik / Systems Engineering)
- Planning dates and resources of the tasks or work packages in cooperation with the subproject / technical leaders of the departments, product management and in consultation with the overall project management
- Coordination or assurance of a focused, goal-oriented and efficient implementation of corresponding tasks or work packages by the assigned sub-project teams or employees
- Coordination of external service providers in the context of the corresponding tasks
- Ensuring the exchange of experience with the departments
- Plan and keep space as part of project planning and implementation (as required) and support with the definition and / or optimization of methods, work processes or templates
- Cooperation, exchange of information and experience with the other project managers
- Participation in the further development of the project management tools
- 5 weeks holiday
- Flexible working hours and mobile working opportunities.
- Good public transport connections to the office.
- Generous salary.
- Opportunity to implement your own ideas
- Training and development
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.