Technical Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €550.00 per day
2019-05-21 09:44:20 +0100
A leading telecom company is looking for a Technical Project Manager contractor for the coordination and management of the team's architecture and design activities. The initial 3 months contract is likely to be extended for several months until 2 years.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of requirement intake, alignment and handover to the SW development teams; including tracking of dependencies on other technical teams and stakeholders required by the vendors and the SW architects to implement requirements.
The person is expected to acquire an overall understanding of the project as well as the architecture and high-level design to independently identify activities required and dependencies to track to secure team deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree in EE or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience in project management or coordination in complex SW development projects and understanding of project planning processes, techniques and methodology
- Experience from digital television sector and specifically with OTT
- Experience with requirement tracking tools, Jira is a pro
- Capability to translate business requirements into technical requirements and descriptions
- Knowledge of agile SW project delivery life cycle
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Team/people leadership
- Self-drive and ability to work independently
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Initial scanning of requirements to confirm the impact on the team
- Understand and clarify the business and product goals and objectives behind the requirement
- Review and clarification of business requirements and acceptance criteria's
- Ensure requirements are clear and complete before handover to development teams
- Management of requirements, technical work packages, and activities in Jira
- Tracking of dependencies on other technology teams and stakeholders
- Perform vendor management: day-to-day management of vendor activities, review/QA of vendor deliverables
- Plan, track and evaluate deliverables from vendors, assuring the quality of deliverables
- Identify the need for the introduction of new processes and updates to existing processes
Contract: ASAP until 3 to 6 months + extension is likely
Daily rate: 550€
Please note: We will consider applications from EU citizens and from people in possession of a valid EU work permit.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role