Technical Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , €500 - €550 per day
2019-05-15 14:08:13 +0100
A leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a Technical Project Manager with background in networking.
- Previous experience as a Project Manager in a telecom company
- Finance, governance and control experience
- Previous experience in the E2E technical coordination and expertise for the delivery of new products/systems, covering activities from the design into build and test & implementation phases of the relevant initiatives for Identify Access Management and Assisted & Selfcare projects
- Network technical background
- Created product focused platform previously
- Good communication skills
- Previous experience in creating a platform/connectivity environment is a plus
- Quality Management: Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework
- Provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within the portfolio to meet the team standards
- Manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope and schedule
Daily rate: 550€
Contract: 3 months initially + extension is likely
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role