WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
7 months ago
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
- Responsible for defining and suggesting the overall technical structure to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- Overseeing all web development projects.
- Leading and guiding a team of developers.
- Aligning your project team with your clients needs to achieve an effective and efficient end goal.
- providing technical planning and solutions.
- Working on system architecture, plugin and module selection, integration and development of APIs, performance tuning, scalability, and security.
- Create user stories and carry out requirements engineering tasks.
- Experienced with Drupal, React or Gatsby.
- Experience with working in an agency.
- Able to develop web architectures.
- Knowledge of GraphQL, REST, React or Vue.js, Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Bi-annual soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on.
- An open and trusting culture offering flexibility, great work/life balance.
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical).
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps.
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications.
- Annual fitness budget with a gym close by to the office.
- Travel options to hubs based in London and the US.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.