WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc90000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
18 days ago
Global Drupal & React Agency. Passionate about Open Source and Web design. Full-service agency - from consulting through to maintenance. Young and dynamic team. Quirky office space and excellent learning and development opportunities.
Our client is a globally recognised agency for web development focusing on Drupal & React. They work with international companies from small start-ups to SMEs and huge international businesses across a wide range of industries. They boast a relaxed work environment and active engagement in the Drupal community.
They are looking now to grow their in-house Zurich team, adding to the friendly and supportive team already in place there.
- Responsible for defining and suggesting the overall technical structure to ensure the project runs smoothly.
- Overseeing all web development projects.
- Leading and guiding a team of developers.
- Aligning your project team with your clients needs to achieve an effective and efficient end goal.
- providing technical planning and solutions.
- Working on system architecture, plugin and module selection, integration and development of APIs, performance tuning, scalability, and security.
- Create user stories and carry out requirements engineering tasks.
- Experienced with Drupal, React or Gatsby.
- Experience with working in an agency.
- Able to develop web architectures.
- Knowledge of GraphQL, REST, React or Vue.js, Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Bi-annual soft and hardware budget for each team member, with a say in what it is spent on.
- An open and trusting culture offering flexibility, great work/life balance.
- The opportunity to take one month off to do something extreme, after three years of full-time employment (paid sabbatical).
- Attendance of DrupalCons and Camps.
- Annual education budget and support for further education and certifications.
- Annual fitness budget with a gym close by to the office.
- Travel options to hubs based in London and the US.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
A fast-growing, leading independent Telecommunications company. Expanding a team working on entirely new projects with the newest technologies and on the job training opportunities. As they are in the process of setting up the company's new online platform that will lay the foundation for new digital services our client is looking for an Applications Project Manager to join their growing business. You are: An analytical thinker, and have a business management attitude. Solution-orientated. Able to set priorities independently. You have: Educational background in Computer Science. Proven experience in managing complex Dynamics365 projects. Strong knowledge of the operation and configuration of Dynamics365 FO Systems. Knowledge of LCS as well as DB, and SQL. Fluent German language, and the ability to communicate in English. The job: Planning and implementing all Dynamics projects. Overall responsibility for selected business applications. Integration and training of the companies KeyUser. Cooperating and coordinating with internal areas. Coordinate external partners. The company: leading independent telecommunications company in Switzerland 1 billion CHF in revenue Locations in all major Swiss towns You receive: Telecommunications package 5 weeks' holiday, after 2 years in the company you then have the possibility to buy additional vacation. Flexible working hours and independent action. Good public transport connections to the office. Accident insurance. generous salary. Discounts on products and services from other partners. opportunity to implement your own ideas training and development If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. email: firstname.lastname@example.org