flexi hours + leadership
12 days ago
Are you a Product Owner or Product Manager experienced in leading a technical team?
Currently I am working with a mature and international, artisan E-Commerce Marketplace company based in Berlin who use data to build data-driven smart solutions within their products. Working in an agile environment with flat hierarchies they are now seeking an experienced Product Owner or Product Manager to come on board and join their team comprising of Data Scientists and Engineers.
Your role will focus on leading the team, driving the projects and vision through an evangelist mindset. Having someone who understands the marketplace, both on the client and customer side is imperative along with experience in technical teams. There will be 1/3rd focus on Product Management & the remainder on Product Ownership.
You will be focusing on projects in both Search/Recommendation & ML and transitioning into Text extraction/Image Recognition/Fraud Detection.
Are you a strong communicator, with a minimum of 12 months as a Product Owner/Manager?
- You take the lead in the Scrum team, working in an extremely mature E-Commerce business
- Diverse and international culture working in an agile environment with flat hierarchies
- Varied and responsible role with flexible working hours
- Promotion of professional and personal development
- Individual training budget
- Social and regular company events
- Committed team helping to shape the future of the company
If you are interested to learn more and discuss this opportunity please reach out with your CV and call availability to: Rebecca.Newson@darwinrecruitment.com