WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
650000kr - 800000.00kr per annum
2 months ago
Technical project lead (software)
We are looking for a full-time technical project lead to join our expanding TV Apps development team in Oslo HQ. We are around 35 persons in our Oslo offices with persons from around 15 countries! We speak English at work.
- Supporting teams of software engineers and quality assurance testers in building industry-leading, robust and innovative software solutions that are fit for the purpose of the company.
- Participating in the development of plans and project teams while making sure the goals and objectives of the company
- Improving the quality of the service within the project deliveries both internally in the company and externally towards customers.
- To plan and monitor the successful implementation of such plans.
- Responsible for the quality and technical approach was taken by team members, ensuring it is in-line with the company's strategy - and that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Creating and maintaining a professional culture within the teams, where individuals take ownership and are proud of delivering excellence and quality.
- team coordination. To coordinate a team of senior software developers including external developers and consultants. Responsibilities will also include involvement of technical recruitment, identifying training needs, motivating and review the performance of the team.
- team planning. To devise a tactical plan that can be collaboratively created and carried out by the team along with the R&D head - to maintain quality of development processes while implementing improvements to our solutions, processes and knowledge sharing within the team. To plan for team allocation and growth, while considering the blend/level of skills required within the team.
- consistency within the team. Facilitate technology and methodology decision making throughout the team, including standardisation of system architecture, reusable code base development, versions of software tools, best practice, source control and deployment processes.
- day to day coordination of the team/projects. Assisting in resourcing decisions. Reviewing project progress, in cooperation with project managers, and overview of the performance of all individuals in the team. Organisation and performance management of the team as necessary. Facilitating the smooth delivery of all projects, enhancements and support delivered by the team, as well as reporting on team performance and progress.
- pro-active communication of opportunities. Creating a culture of promoting new ideas or up-sell opportunities within the team for our client's. Encouraging proactive discussions with client delivery and account/client project management teams.
- cross-team collaboration & initiatives. To instigate cross-team ideas and initiatives - to bring products and services together. To make sure the development. The team are integrating other team's services efficiently and that they are offering technical input into how all services can be delivered and improved. To strive to ensure that processes and appropriate levels of knowledge are shared between teams.
- induction and training. To have a clear task list and plan for introducing and
onboarding new members into the team. Making sure that all training and support
that team members require is delivered internally or externally. To provide training
and workshops for clients and/or staff as required.
- industry knowledge. To ensure your knowledge of the software development and
online TV and video industry are kept up to date and relevant by
networking/researching/reading blogs and news sources.
- knowledge sharing. To freely share knowledge, insight, best practice and ideas.
- Strong grasp of technical project management (software)
- Strong technical background and process implementation skills
- Strong analytical, coordinative and leadership skills
- Good organization, presentation and customer service skills
- Ability and flexibility to work with agile methodologies
- Proven track record of balancing multiple projects at once and deliver projects successfully and on time.