WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc150000.00 - Swiss Franc180000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
12 months ago
Largest and most experienced organization in the world in the area of Education and Au Pair. With a strict program and a dedicated team all over the world, this company ensure each participant has an experience of a lifetime.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have the skills to help build a tech team and lead the companies tech transofrmation? Have you had 5+ years experience working as a Technical Lead or heading up a development team? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
If you are a passionate Architect and can builf scalable, permanent web applications and mircroservices while delivering a great customer experience, then read on...
This company are looking for someone to build a team and lead the tech transformation of one of the sectors in the business as they replace their legacy systems with a more modern tech stack.
You will interact reguarly with stakeholders and users who you will designs solutions for. Working out of the Zurich office but having regular interface with the teams in the US.
- You must have 5+ years experience of Tech leadership and are highly motivated and passionate about technology.
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and strive for excellence and high quality in your work.
- Solid DevOps and continuous delivery experience
- Excited to help drive innovation and the division move to a modern and scalable architecture
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring other Developers and Designers as well as Product Owners and Stakeholders.
- A team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
- You thrive in a complex environment with distributed teams in different time zones and are willing to travel to Europe.
- Agile development skills
- Strong cloud architect, Azure experience preferred
- In depth experience with Microservices architecture
You can expect:
- Be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team, in an exciting and multicultural working environment
- A competitive salary
- An organization that encourages your personal and professional development
- Excellent work location near the Swiss Alps and Zürich main station, at one of the coolest new offices in Zürich
- Free in office gym
- Free in office language classes
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.