Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc130000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
2019-01-10 13:54:06 +0000
Largest and most experienced organization in the world in the area of Education and Languages. With a strict program and a dedicated team all over the world, this company ensures each participant has an experience of a lifetime.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Do you have the skills to help build a tech team and lead the company's tech transformation? Have you had 5+ years' experience working as a Technical Lead or heading up a development team? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
If you are a passionate Architect and can build scalable, permanent web applications and microservices while delivering great customer experience, then read on...
This company is looking for someone to build a team and lead the tech transformation of one of the sectors in the business as they replace their legacy systems with a more modern tech stack.
You will interact regularly with stakeholders and users who you will designs solutions for. Working out of the Zurich office but having regular interface with the teams in the US.
- You must have 5+ years experience of Tech leadership and are highly motivated and passionate about technology.
- Demonstrate a high level of curiosity and strive for excellence and high quality in your work.
- Solid Node.JS and continuous delivery experience
- Excited to help drive innovation and the division move to a modern and scalable architecture
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Enjoy coaching and mentoring other Developers and Designers as well as Product Owners and Stakeholders.
- A team player who understands the importance of teamwork, collaboration and open communication.
- You thrive in a complex environment with distributed teams in different time zones and are willing to travel to Europe.
- Agile development skills
- In-depth experience with Microservices architecture
You can expect:
- Be part of a dynamic and highly motivated team, in an exciting and multicultural working environment
- A competitive salary
- An organization that encourages your personal and professional development
- Excellent work location near the Swiss Alps and Zürich main station, at one of the coolest new offices in Zürich
- Free in-office gym
- Free in-office language classes
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role