WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
The main function of a service desk analyst is to provide technical assistance to computer system users. A typical technical help desk specialist is responsible for answering questions or resolving computer problems for clients in person, via telephone or from a remote location.
* Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems, typically of a lower complexity.
* May install software or perform hardware testing remotely.
* Enter commands and observe system functioning to verify correct operations and detect errors.
* Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
* Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
* Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
* Basic ability to work independently and manage one's time.
* Basic knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
* Knowledge of computer software, such as configuration management software, desktop communications software, operating system software and internet directory services software.
* Associate's degree in computer related field or equivalent training required.
* Second language fluent both written and spoken in either Spanish, French, German, Italian or Portuguese
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.