WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €450.00 per day
12 months ago
Skills and Competencies: Relationship & stakeholder mgmt.; interpersonal skills; self-drive; strong communication & presentation skills; delivery mgmt.; organizational, planning & scheduling skills; risk mgmt.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor and review programs and projects to ensure delivery to the agreed standards of quality, cost, risk and time.
2. Engage and manage relevant stakeholders, helping to resolve issues and understanding drivers/needs.
3. Proactively recommend remedial action to bring the portfolio/project/program back in line.
4. Drive governance across the department ensuring projects adhere to the framework and governance gateways.
5. Identify resource gaps and ensure actions are taken to resolve them
6. Analyze all information on the program/portfolio and be able to identify key and future issue
7. Drive strong financial analysis.
8. Ensure key project documentation is in place.
9. Drive simple reporting of complex financials across the department, drive quality of information and reporting.
10. Manage and operationally improve departmental infrastructure driving efficiencies.