WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
about 2 months ago
Do you want to impact the Government and build a secure solutions for anti-eavesdropping?
Dusseldorf or Berlin office.
The business I am working with in Dusseldorf are leading experts in their field, helping to provide secure infrastructures and mobile phones for the emergency services, governments and public authorities outside of Germany. They have teams spread across Germany and North America, with secure enterprise information and applications on the most popular mobile devices and platforms, protecting both businesses and personal data.
With a team of 8 experienced consultants, we will be scaling by 4 new mid/senior level consultants, willing to travel in Germany for clientele and help consult them on their state of infrastructure whilst building and maintaining a secure network for them. We require German speaking for the customers they have built and can support some remote work when not at client office.
- Advanced experienced in network administration and systems integration.
- Experience with managing technical projects.
- Deep knowledge of Linux systems, ideally in RedHAT/CentOS on command level.
- Great communication skills in English and German, as well as being able to consult, advice or clearly communicate effective solutions.
- Some knowledge of VMware virtualisation in systems that require High availability including management or administration of your virtual machine.
For more information on the businesses benefits, an insight into their clientele and the type of work they are doing, apply here or drop me a mail at Joseph.Carpenter@Darwinrecruitment.com.