Technical Business Manager Director.
Technical Business Manager Director
Building a company from scratch. Defining the local strategy, establishing and strengthening sustainable relationships with clients, hiring the best team with tech savvy and emotional intelligent individuals who are delivering next gen internal audit, R&C, security and ESG services as well as leading and nurturing a working place in which every individual can grow professionally and personally
- Ability to communicate effectively and efficiently with clients, both on a commercial and technical level.
- Previous experience managing and leading a team
- Technical background i.e. Masters/Bach Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business, Digital Transformation
- Converse in business level German, fluent in English
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Data Analytics.
Senior BI Specialist
Apply Now Key Responsibilities: Design, develop, and implement data warehousing solutions using Informatica PowerCenter Maintain and support existing data warehousing...
Freelance - Market Research Analyst
Apply Now Darwin Recruitment at currently recruiting for a freelance Market Research Analyst for an exciting e-Commerce client in Germany....
ANU Senior Business/Data Analyst
Apply Now The European Global Data Insight & Analytics for one of the biggest Automotive companies in Germany is looking...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.