Amsterdam, North Holland , €40000.00 - €75000 per annum + extra benefits
2019-04-26 14:09:15 +0100
The company we are working with is a trusted IT Business Partner. They keep moving their customers forward by designing, building and running their dynamic environments. These environments are designed and developed on cloud-based environments. Not a customer has the same requirements, while some implementations are on-premise on their Private Cloud, others are on AWS, Azure or GCP.
As a Technical Analyst, you will be an expert on banking applications and analyses. Our client will be looking at you for your banking knowledge and want you to share your vision on the future of financial services. You proactively involve your team members, partners and the customer, you excel in communication and seek the necessary alignment to succeed. You coordinate and handle functional incidents and have an end responsibility towards running the bank. You are always on the lookout for improvements and drive innovation using your persuasive skills to energize the team members and the customer.
Requirements for the role:
- Financial knowledge and a proven track record as subject matter expert in either;
- Coordinating and handling functional incidents and service requests independently;
- Proactively initiating improvement plans and prevention of problems;
- Overseeing the technical landscape and actively applying this knowledge to provide pragmatic, hands-on solutions that support the customer in their cost leadership;
- SQL experience and a data-driven innovation approach;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills;
The Company offers a competitive compensation package which includes a bonus, a lease car, continuing education program and much more.
Looking for a new challenge as a Technical Analyst or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role