Tech Lead/ EPiServer Developer
Stockholm, Sweden , 11156kr - 65000kr per annum
2019-06-25 07:03:25 +0100
Senior .NET Developer / EPiServer Consultant Progressing into Team Leader/Manager in the near future!
Are you an experienced .NET Developer with a focus on EPiServer? Do you want to join a new company to help them build a new EPiServer team in Stockholm?
We are working with a market leading company who due to expansion are looking for an experienced Senior .NET Developer who has EPiServer experience to help build a brand new team in their Stockholm offices! This role has fantastic career opportunities in the near future as you will have the chance to build your own team progressing into a Team Leader/ Manager from the off!
The role will be and demand
- Be the First EPiServer/ CMS dev in Stockholm office help us build a Epi team in Stockholm
- Be able to develop/devops for existing customers, mostly from Stockholm office, but perhaps at customer place if needed
- Be able to meet new customers for sale
- Be able to meet existing customers to talk about future projects/assignments
- Be able to write requirements that customer can accept before starting projects
- Be able to take a "project management" role in smaller projects, 1-4 persons team
It would also be good with some experience with Design, UX, Web Accessibility but it is not a demand to start with.
We are looking for someone to help us build future teams in our Stockholm Office and be part of our exciting expansion plans!
Are you interested in applying for this role? Please do so by clicking on the button below and filling in our short application form. Alternatively please click on my profile and get in touch directly.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role