WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€75000.00 - €95000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Innovation, eCommerce platform, big data, and distributed systems; all part of this job located in stunning offices in the city of Amsterdam. Sound too good to be true?
My exclusive client is a fast-moving technology business building an e-commerce platform for a massive audience! They are recognised as building the best website of their domain in the Netherlands.
Tech Lead Scala - The function?
- Working in an international, dynamic and talented team of software engineers
- Develop advanced and ground-breaking technical solutions to help further the goals of the company
- Design efficient, scalable and solid features, components and services across multiple products
- Work across various teams and support people involved in technical innovation
- Guide younger team members to aid their evolution and learning
- Be involved in the platform' architecture and design
- Improve Scala backend applications by business requirements or innovative features
- Contribute to the software platform which needs to be ready for implementing machine learning systems
- Take care of your own services in a DevOps approach
Tech Lead Scala - Profile
- A proven track record in Scala, functional programming (preferable Typelevel)
- Strong experience in Backend-, Frontend-, DevOps- and platform development
- Interested in working on a Typelevel stack; Cats, Catseffect, doobie, scalatest, fs2, event sourcing, kafka, k8s, Istio, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, ELK, React and a lot more!
- Experienced as a Lead Developer managing at least a team of engineers.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies (Scrum)
- A curious mindset, constantly eager to discover and explore!
- Fluent knowledge of English
Tech Lead Scala - What's on offer?
- A chance to work alongside people who share your passion for functional programming for the creative and innovative
- An impressive annual salary which can go up to €95.000 per year
- A secondary benefits package that includes a fully funded pension plan, training package, and well-equipped workstations (toolset is free of choice!)
- To work in tailor-made, highly equipped and modern offices in Amsterdam! And the flexibility to work remotely from time to time
- Fast-moving &-growing working environment
- Clear career perspectives because of company growth
- Lunch served by company-chef and lot's of events and drinks
- Relocation package when needed!
Got interested? Hit apply!
Looking for something else in Scala? Contact me @
Daniel.email@example.com / 020 30 58 541
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
My client are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer (m / f / d) who wants to enrich our team with their knowledge and passion. Your profile: You have written several backends for productive use and are familiar with microservices Dependency Injection and Separation of Concerns In your programming style, you attach great importance to immutability and the reduction of predicates You are aware of the OWASP common vulnerabilities and you know possible mitigation measures We use Angular for our web UIs Our services are deployed as Docker containers. You should therefore be fit in k8s or a comparable technology The servers use Linux. The shell should not make you sweat You know what belongs to a JVM build system: M2 repositories, CI, Maven or Gradle, container registries Your tasks: In consultation with software architects, you design the characteristics of individual services When answering sizing questions, you support us with estimates for your services You independently develop individual microservies based on the resulting specification You make sure that the services you have developed run cleanly in the backend and deploy them yourself In close cooperation with our app developers, you work together on the integration of the respective components You help us to adhere to the SLAs agreed with our customers Tech skills required: Java Angular K8's What they offer: Challenging projects Corporate culture Work-life balance Fluidlife Individual workplace Fruit, snacks & caffeine Long term cooperation Development opportunties Educational budget If you would be interested in finding out more about this opportunity then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.