WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc130000.00 - Swiss Franc155000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits
6 months ago
Meeting the current and future expectations of it's clients, this company develops and promotes the largest Pharmacy network in Switzerland.
Ambitous and multicultured office environment with a growing e-commerce team of developers/ engineers dedicated to making a positive impact on the healthcare market with forward-thinking solutions and ideas.
They are looking for an experienced Tech Lead to join their in-house e-commerce team and be the contact person for the technology of online shops and applications.
- General responsibility and contact person for the technology of online shops and applications
- Improve self-organization by empowering your team members and promoting transparency to reach a consensus in technical decision-making.
- Collaborate with different departments alongside the Product Owner to get what your team needs to move forward
- Guarantee continuous improvement by reflecting on the efficiency of your team through retrospectives, one-on-one discussions, metric analysis, etc.
- Ensure a sustainable path and the ability of the team to deliver its estimates with good management of team tasks.
- Coach your developers, provide frequent feedback on their work, and encourage and promote best engineering practices throughout the organization.
- Design and code the solutions around 50% of the time to ensure high quality in the software built by the team
- Professional experience of at least 5 years in the development of e-commerce or data software.
- Very good technical understanding of Magento
- Excellent knowledge of cloud technologies
- Experience in the implementation and maintenance of DevOps practices such as continuous integration
- Experienced in micro-services architecture design
- Entrepreneurial, very good communication and decision-making skills
- Fluent in English and either a Swiss or EU National
- Varied responsibility and a very important position to take on
- A multicutural environment within a constantly developing company
- Modern product teams with an agile culture
- High independance to showcase your ideas and lead the team
- Attractive working conditions
- 5 weeks vacation
- Possibility to purchase addtional vacation days
- 20% in Pharmacies
Get in touch ASAP: email@example.com