Tech Lead - .NET/ EPiServer
Stockholm, Sweden , £50000 - £70000.00 per annum
2019-06-06 14:57:47 +0100
Tech Lead - Solution Architect/ Technical Manager
HQ - Stockholm
As a Senior Developer and Technical Manager, you will develop sustainable solutions on the .Net platform. You are a Solution Architect and work in teams with specialists in strategy, design, web analysis and front end. You are the customer's foremost adviser and work closely with Project Managers.
With the help of framework for frontend, backend and integration, you and the team quickly develop advanced and complete solutions. In your senior role, you are part of shaping these frameworks and methods as well as being technically responsible and solution architect for a number of customers. Every two weeks, the development team gathers to discuss how you work, tools, trends and surveys.
- Broad knowledge in system development with at least five years of experience from all parts of web development to include operation, environments and system architecture.
- Want to work with web development in a .Net-based environment with CMS.
- If you are certified in EPiServer or have worked in Umbraco, this is a plus!
- Highly competitive salary + benefits.
- Possibility to influence your workplace and be involved in developing the company.
- Rewarding and interesting tasks where you are making a difference.
- Great opportunities to grow and develop in your role.
- A leadership that is based on clarity, trust and responsiveness.
- Nice conditions with collective agreements and generous wellness benefits.
- Chance to massage when the talented masseur comes to the office every two weeks.
- Sit in bright, state of the art offices in Stockholm.
- Integration in practice - the opportunity to engage in various initiatives for the integration of new Swedes during working hours.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role