WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc110000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
I'm currently working with the leading Healthcare business in Switzerland. They have over 7,500 employees and 370 pharmacies worldwide.
They have a sturdy development team in their Bern office but are looking to add an additional Tech Lead.
To become part of the team and take on these tasks you have;
- 5 years of professional experience in the development of e-commerce or data-driven software.
- Outstanding knowledge of eCommerce and cloud technologies (BigQuery, MS Azure).
- Extensive experience in DevOps practices such as continuous integration.
- Microservice architecture design knowledge.
- Very good knowledge of German, French, or English.
- Full responsibility for the technology of the online stores and applications.
- Identifying and ensuring the implementation of the tools, technology base, and development practices.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and the various departments to allow your team to move forward.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the organisation.
- Designing code solutions to ensure high-quality software.
- Promoting the automation processes in order to gain efficiency.
- Attractive salary.
- Internal training programs and financial contribution to external training.
- Employee discounts in their pharmacies.
- Option to purchase additional vacation.
- Can open a children's fund.
- Attractive pension scheme (Tier 2. The company pay 2/3rds of your pension)
- Bonus scheme.
If you meet the above requirements, please contact me immediately to discuss further details.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
PHP/Symfony Developer / Cologne Rumoured to be the next "unicorn" in NRW Work with a modern tech stack and work on a variety of migrations Work remote 80% of the time! As a growing start-up with a large future, this position is available due to a large investment in the growth of their tech team. Working with PHP and the Symfony framework you will be responsible in developing modern applications, some focus on web and data engineering to drive their platform forward. With many locations across Germany, this business has created a unique e-Commerce platform like no other. The feedback from users of the platform has been so positive there has been a drive to make the platform available as a mobile application and consistently add new features. This opportunity allows employees to work remotely 80% of the time with monthly visits to the office The maximum salary on offer is €85,000 subject to experience A variety of benefits are on offer including subsidies for pension schemes, health insurance, choose your own equipment, discounted train tickets and many more! Apply with your full CV and contact details for immediate consideration! We'll be in touch very quickly to share more specific information with you. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are hiring one UX/UI Developer to work onsite at our Software Development Centre. The Software Development Centre (SDC) were founded in 2018 and now work with a diverse and tech balanced team (developer, designer, product manager in the team; internal customer = product owner). On the average the SDC teams hold between 8-12 developers/engineers. The SDC are continuously working on publication of new software products for the client such as logistic software, purchase planning and monitoring along with vehicle production monitoring and prediction but they are always striving to create new ideas and initiatives to develop. The SDC do not working on the vehicles directly but more the internal systems. What are they looking for in a UX/UI Developer? Our client is looking for an English-speaking developer with a minimum of 2 years' experience to work on site at out SDC with high willingness and drive to learn new technologies. Technical requirements: Design and prototyping tools: Sketchapp, Flinto, InvisionApp, Adobe products or similar Specific requirements: First experiences with software products Experience in UI and interaction design First professional experience in design work within agile teams Knowledge of current trends in the mobile web, mobile Applications and UX design Completed studies in the field of design (communication design, product design, interaction design, graphic design, human-computer interaction) or a comparable field with corresponding experience If this is something you would be interested, please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.