Amsterdam, North Holland , Negotiable
2018-03-09 13:52:14 +0000
Digital, Back-end, Front-end, Full Stack, .NET
Are you a results-driven, unstoppable technology geek? If yes, join this leading payment gateway provider. They are seeking a brand new edition to their C-Suite to serve in the capacity of Tech lead.
What will you do
With the rapid growth they are experiencing, a successful candidate will need to help build and grow an amazing team that will ensure there success in the new markets they are venturing into. A few opportunities have already been selected and the Tech lead will have to be hands-on in the design and development of the systems and solutions required.
The Tech lead will oversee all technical aspects and technological resources of the company for the purpose of organizational growth. He/she will be responsible for establishing a technological vision for an organization and leading the company's technological development.
Strategic thinking and strong business acumen are essential in this role. They expect you to be well-versed in current technological trends and identify technologies that could add value to the business. You will need to prepare analysis, use cases, projections and POCs to show why and how prospective new technologies can be integrated into there current environment.
- Have the ability to plan, organize, and structure work.
- Showcase good analytical and evaluative skills in tasks.
- Showcase good written and oral communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills.
- Proven management experience.
- Understanding of budgets and business-planning.
- Ability to conduct technological analyses and research.
- MSc/BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
- Makes persuasive high-level presentations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organization levels
- Able to manage to multitask work in a strong-paced environment
- Ability to mentor and supervise staff
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work
- Strengthens team by incorporating specialists e.g. identified through i-Pay People
- Deals with people issues fairly and consistently
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines
- Switches quickly between different levels of thinking to be able to stand back and see the big picture
- Good understanding of the organization
- Ability to keep up to date with new concepts, techniques, tools, and technologies
About the company
They are a simple, real-time EFT payment solution, that allows the consumer access to make secure, instant payments directly into a merchant's bank account. This payment gateway facilitates transactions via eCommerce, mobile, eBilling and in-store transactions.
Please send your CV or questions to Quinten.firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also always give me a call at 0031 2030 58543. Your dream job is just an application or click away!