Team Leader – Test Automation.
Team Leader – Test Automation
Team Leader Test Automation
Do you want to be part of our multi-cultural, service-oriented and dynamic Testing Team, enabling business strategy and increasing efficiency? We run a big transformation program where we need your help to shape the future of the Testing Team and the Bank.
We are looking forward to receive your application.
- Lead a team of experienced internal and external engineers
- Build, maintain and coach a high performance team ensuring high-quality delivery and an excellent service
- Further develop the Test Automation and Non-functional Testing Strategies, supervise its implementation and further improve the architecture/tooling (Atlassian Stack, etc.)
- Supervise all relevant activities end to end, take over accountability where needed and be responsible for capacity, timeline and budget planning
- Ensure exemplary stakeholder management and collaboration with the other teams
- Ensure that the guidelines and best practices are followed
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration or a similar field and approx. 5 years' experience in Test Automation or DevOps, as well as Leadership, preferably in the financial industry
- Strong leadership experience incl. the management of service providers
- Ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders on all seniority levels
- Distinct analytical, problem solving competences
- Self-motivating and self-guiding personality with good presentation, facilitation, coaching and organizational skills
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
technical support engineer
Apply Now As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for managing incident reports from our customers' own 2nd line...
Apply Now Salesforce Architect (only candidates from the Netherlands) Up to €110.000,- per annum + Gym Reimbursement, Pension, 27 holidays,...
MITARBEITER (m/w/d) IT / EDI - Support
Apply Now Für unseren Kunden einen renommierter Logistikdienstleister suchen wir aktuell einen IT-Administrator (w/m/d) für die Metropolregion München. Der Einstieg...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.