WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a Team Lead in Salesforce to join their team.
- Supporting the Salesforce team by contributing your knowledge of technical development and helping to attract potential customers
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining salesforce.com apps and integration components
- Coaching junior Salesforce developers within the team
- Working within a global network of talented Salesforce experts and IT consultants to produce results for clients
- Taking responsibility for managing the development of new Salesforce.com or Force.com apps, including interface enhancements and integration with existing systems
- Continuation of internal code standardization, development structures, and development procedures
- Extend internal processes for clean code development, automated testing, deployment automation, and code documentation
- Responsibility for ReUsable Coding and new product architectures
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com using APEX, Visualforce, and Lightning Components
- Corresponding certifications a bonus
- Quick perception and the ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes in order to realize their unique and individual requirements
- Business fluent in German and English
- Willing to travel within Switzerland and occasionally internationally to client sites
- A Swiss or EU National
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.