Team Leader Engineering
Hamburg (20354), Hamburg , €80000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
2019-02-12 09:22:45 +0000
Team Lead Engineering
€80,000 - €85,000
Are you interested in joining a dynamic and inspiring company that offers millions of members worldwide the chance to connect with other business professionals? Do you want to be part of creating highly scalable solutions that serve over 13 million users? My client is looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their headquarters in Hamburg and drive the growth of their engineering team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a cross-functional engineering team of 5 - 10 engineers who work on central platform services.
- Motivate your team members and support them to improve their skills as well as give clear direction and team identity.
- Build great services in collaboration with the product team, peers and other stakeholders.
- Experience leading teams in agile environments with people management responsibility.
- Several years hands-on software development experience but someone who has moved to the operational side more recently as this role would not involve hands-on coding.
- Quality and agile mindset with the ability to adapt based on the needs of the individual.
- An excellent communicator and fluent English speaker. German is a plus but not essential as the team is very international.
What they can offer you:
- Flexible working hours
- Management courses in addition to language courses
- Training budget
- Regular team events
- Public transport ticket
- Latest technologies and devices
If you're excited by the sounds of this opportunity then please apply with your CV and we will be in touch to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role