WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc155000.00 per annum + Benefits / Relocation Package
6 months ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a Team Lead Workplace Engineering to join their team.
- Responsible for leading the Workplace Engineering team within the IT department
- Also responsible for end-user computing services - laptops, mobile devices and virtualized desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- The above will include operating, developing and continuously improving the clients service in terms of hardware and software platforms, policies and processes.
- You take end-to-end responsibility for your services - from understanding business processes and demands to implementing innovative solutions to successful handover into daily operations.
- This includes the support process for workplace issues (2nd level in your team) and coordination with global client teams and external suppliers and vendors.
- You provide engineering expertise and implement solutions that allow the clients business to grow.
- At the same time, you ensure that the clients endpoints are secure and compliant with local and global policies.
- Higher education Degree in Computer Science or comparable practical experience
- You have experience as a leader of a team of 4-8 engineers.
- Manage your team both in terms of workload (task- & project-management) and development (trainings, adopting new technologies)
- Strong understanding of service management according to ITIL
- As an engineer, you have practical experience in technologies connected to workplace engineering, for example: Microsoft Windows, Active Directory and GPO Management, Software Packaging and SCCM, PowerShell
- You also have experience in virtualized desktop infrastructure, e.g. VMware Horizon or Citrix XenDesktop
- Experience in Mobile Device Management using industry-standard platforms, e.g. Microsoft Intune, MobileIron, VMware or WorkspaceONE
- Endpoint protection, including antivirus, privilege management and anti-malware tools with products such as BeyondTrust EPM (Avecto), Thycotic, Nexthink, Digital Guardian or Cylance.
- Business fluent in German and English
- Willing to travel within Switzerland and occasionally internationally to client sites (20%)
- A Swiss or EU National
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.