WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc130000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
4 months ago
In this modern day, the threat of cyber-attacks is ever present. Whether the business is a small start-up, SME, corporation, or even authority the threat remains the same. With my client they are specialized in log management and security monitoring and renowned for providing secure solutions that protect businesses of all sizes. They offer a full service from an initial audit to then designing and implementing unique cyber security solutions that stops hackers in their tracks.
In the 20+ years of successful business they have become experts in evolving with change/technology and particular industry requirements. Now 70 employees strong and with that have many long-term Swiss and international customers.
Information Security is always growing and now with the establishment of the new "corporate IT services (CIS) now my client is looking to bring in a Team lead for internal IT who brings previous experience ready to take over the professional and personal management of a 7-person team
Your day to day tasks
- Management of the technical and personal corporate IT services team
- Lifecycle management of the existing systems and applications
- Evaluating and integrating new products into the existing IT infrastucre
- Further development of portals and platforms
This is what you bring and how you make an impact
- You have leadership experience
- You have several years of experience in system engineering and bring an in depth skillset
- Good knowledge of the Linux world
- You love and are entusiatic about technology
- You want to continue to "touch systems"
- You have a wide range of interests (Cloud, VM, ESXI, reverse proxy, firewalls, VoIP)
- Fluent in English and in German
You can look forward to
- An opportunity to combine your technical know-how with your leadership
- Long term stability in the ever growing and demanding market of cyber security
- Flat hierarchies with good communication and fast decisions
- Interesting challenges within the infrastructure
- Know-how sharing with SOC
- An employer who is the king of "work life balance"
- Full time remote home office (After initial introduction to be conducted on site)
- Or enjoy the modern office space which is ideally located in a beautiful historic centre which is a short walk away from the closet train station, cafes and shopping
- Competitive salary
- + normal fringe benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.