Team Lead Software Development.
Team Lead Software Development
€115000 - €125000 per year|
Team Lead Software Development
Munich - €125,000
Are you a talented Team Lead in Software Development, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience in a team lead role, managing and mentoring other developers?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Team Lead Software Development role, you will be primarily responsible for building a new product from scratch that will be used by thousands of people daily.
Specific tasks include:
- Driving the architecture, technical innovations, and key decisions
- Hiring your own team and showing technical leadership
- Developing high-quality code and ship to production using cutting-edge technologies
This position is based in the company's Munich office, so please ensure that's within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Team Lead Software Development role is up to £125,000 per annum.
There's also an opportunity for you to earn a personal performance bonus and company performance bonus. Full details about the scheme will be revealed on application.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Paid vacations
- Health insurance
- Parental leave
The business you'll be working for is a famous, market leading ecommerce company.
They're a company that people really enjoy working for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer exciting products / processes and high visibility in the company
- Have a startup atmosphere in small, independent and international teams
- Have direct influence over the direction of the product they are working on
Think that this Team Lead Software Development role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Team Lead Software Development position if you've previously worked as any of the following: Tech Lead, Engineering Manager or as a Software Engineering Manager.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
Sr. React Developer (up to 90K)
A fast-growing e-commerce platform is looking for a talented Frontend Developer! Work from anywhere in the EMEA time zone or...
Senior Full-Stack Engineer // Up to 95K
Senior Software Engineer (Full-Stack) - Amsterdam | Up to 95K My client is a global and diverse organization with key...
React + Node.Js Dev. UP to 65K
FullStack Developer (React + Node.Js) Healthcare-focused Artificial Intelligence Company. Please note that the candidate must be a resident of the...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.