Team Lead - Ruby on Rails Developer
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality , Benefits
2019-01-17 11:31:54 +0000
Other Digital Jobs
Want to work for a former Ernst and Young Entrepreneur Award "Start-up of the year" winner? Then look no further. My client are looking for a "Ruby on Rails - Teamlead". They are a rapidly growing Danish online start-up, with an ambitious and energetic company culture created by passionate employees. They've won numerous prizes within the online business arena, including "Start-up of the year". They've grown rapidly and successfully across Denmark, Sweden, UK, Germany and France. They have also received VC funding from Swedish based Creandum (Spotify, iZettle etc.), Index Ventures (Skype, Dropbox, Facebook, Just-Eat etc).
My client are looking for a Teamlead who help lead a strong team of Rails developers.
They expect you to have experience as Teamlead, Techlead, Project-lead or similar, while being a confident rails developer at the same time.
The role is flexible around how much time would be spent on development, but expect somewhere between 50-70% development time (candidate skillset dependent).
The development team is placed in Copenhagen, and made up of some of the best RoR developers in Denmark. They love being challenged, learning and spreading knowledge, and they would expect the same from you.
They strive to diversify the team with members from all around the world (Argentina, Brazil, Russia, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Ukraine, Næstved etc.). The current team members are young, technology loving, board-game playing, opera watching, computer game playing, highly skilled and professional individuals.
- High degree of flexibility and freedom in your workday.
- A unique opportunity to make an impact at a truly innovative and expanding company
- A dynamic and vibrant environment where people love what they do
- A place that will help you grow
- A rewarding role within the most successful company in the industry
- Competitive salary matching your qualifications
- Deploy burgers (.. and a few beers) after bigger launches
- Chaos Fridays (similar to Google 20% time)!
Managing This Role