WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€85000 - €110000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our world is becoming increasingly digitized, from personal devices to complex systems in industry and from daily delivery up towards the Internet of Things. This global move toward digitalization is transforming the economy, industry, urban infrastructure but also our daily activities. Due to this evolution cybersecurity and data privacy has become an absolute necessity for all organizations, from start-ups to multinationals and governments. This company is building an artificial intelligence-driven platform for their own services in the connectivity industry to secure safe data.
To get the chance to build a team of expert software engineers, who are responsible for producing a complex and innovative software platform responsible for securing privacy for millions of users, is unique!
Yet, it is available today!
Team Lead - What's the job?
In a state-of-the-art office, right in the city centre of Amsterdam, you will be crafting a solution on top of a data-driven platform for privacy, data security, threat detection, tracking service, response systems, and predictive tools
- Build a team of expert software engineers, specialised in backend development, data, security and anonymisation.
- Drive, motivate and inspire your colleagues with your technical point of view and involvement in technical decisions
- Hands-on software engineering: Analyses, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, operations and securing an Agile mindset
- Have a structured mindset in software development and identify security and privacy requirements
- Responsible for building new features and components related to the automation system integrations
- In this job, you will be 50% responsible for people management and 50% for hands-on development
Team Lead - Your profile?
- Solid knowledge of Backend Software Engineering (Java/Python/C++/C#/Kotlin/Golang/PHP)
- At least a couple years experience in the field of product-based software development and a couple of years experiences in building complex and robust systems
- In-depth knowledge of privacy software; pseudonymization and anonymization
- Proven track record in Team Management
Team Lead - The benefits?
- Competitive salary, ranging from 85K to 110K, or even above
- Secondary benefits like travel allowance, bonuses, training budget, pension saving, flexible working
- Easily accessible with public transport, not long-lasting traffic jams towards their office!
- Collaboration with privacy software experts in a passionate and fun working environment
- A significant influence on the technical decisions on an architecture level and end responsibility for the team performance
- Join a company that is a big name in connectivity which is in the middle of a big transition allowing strong, local and international, career perspectives
- An informal atmosphere and freedom
- Freedom to broaden your horizons by learning and implementing new technologies daily
Contact Daniel ASAP @ 020 30 585 41 /firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Senior Software Engineer, Python, Django, Flask. Linux, SQLAlchemy, Celery, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Git, SQL, REST, JSON, HTTP, XML, NoSQL, SQL, AWS, Azure, GCP, Google Cloud, DevOps, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Hashicorp, Graph databases, Neo4j, Python, Django, Flask, Developer, Ontwikkelaar, Amsterdam, security, SOC, NOC, pseudonymization and anonymization, privacy engineering, data science, machine learning, data engineering, Java, C++, Python
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
SEO Team Lead - Search Enginer, Software, Technical SEO, Munich, Leadership One of my leading customers in Munich is looking for a Team Lead to join their SEO team. This business is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies worldwide. Running a search engine for vacation rentals, they help customers book accommodation for the lowest price, as well as helping rental owners to multiply their bookings. With more than $100m in funding to date and a talented, international team, the business is going from strength to strength. In this role, you would work as a team lead for the SEO team focusing on mature markets (Germany, Italy, Spain and France). You would be responsible for generating growth in organic traffic and visibility in search engines. This role would include leading a team of 5-6 people; building, motivating and coaching to achieve world-class results. You would work closely with the Head of SEO and technical experts and developers to make strategic SEO decisions. The business is looking for someone who has strong experience in inbound marketing with natural leadership skills. Being analytical and having a data-driven mindset is important to allow you to make the best strategic SEO decisions. Any experience in fast-growing businesses is a plus; especially within ecommerce and/or travel. If you're looking to work for a company that has an impact on millions of people using their product every month and would like to discuss this role further, please apply asap and we'll schedule a call to discuss further. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Team Lead Engineering - Provider Integration - Java, AWS, Spring Boot, Microservices, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Munich, English A leading customer of mine in Munich is looking for an Engineering Team Lead for the Provider Integration team. This business is one of the fastest-growing travel tech companies in the world; running a search engine for holiday rental homes and apartments. If you want to have an impact on millions of travelers worldwide, this could be the business for you. In this role, you would work as the team lead for the provider infrastructure team; owning the platform which enables partners and users to manage the inventory. You'll also be responsible for feature development and bringing the platform architecture to the next level. You'd be leading a group of experience developers, using state of the art technologies to build new tools and maintain existing ones. This would also include creating highly scalable applications. Your team would consist of backend and frontend developers. You'll be responsible for team development, recruiting new team members and running formal reviews. To be considered for this role, the business is looking for someone who has experience working as a team lead or manager. You'll need to have a strong background working as a Java Backend Developer with skills and knowledge in AWS, Spring Boot, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Kubernetes etc... This business offers the chance to work for an international, modern company where you can work flexibly and have an impact on millions of users every month. If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss further, please apply and we'll schedule a call soon. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Platform Architect - API, AWS, Python, Munich, English speaking A leading customer of ours in the travel-tech industry are looking for an experienced person with an architectural background to join a talented team in Munich. In this role, you would shape the future of the API platform and technical vision to help drive the product; arguably the most advanced travel API globally. You could own the architectural processes and support teams to build a highly scalable and robust platform. You would shape the engineering strategy of the business by implementing new technologies and trends. Working closely with the DevOps Lead, you would ensure the availability and performance of the APIs of the microservices landscape. The business is looking for someone who has a background in designing and implementing state-of-the-art API architectures. Experience in building scalable architectures in AWS is important as well as being proficient in software design and development (ideally in Python). Being familiar with approaches like CI/CD, infrastructure-as-code and containerisation is also an advantage. This is also an English speaking business with German being an advantage. This is the chance to join a modern business with an international team. Flexible working, career development and industry-specific travel discounts and travel benefits await you. If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss further, please apply and we'll schedule a call soon. Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.