WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
over 1 year ago
Would you like to work in a company that is encouraging work-life balance and offering an opportunity to work from home? Besides these opportunities, they are also offering German lessons for English speakers and a central location in Munich.
My client is a provider of management software for companies to manage their business networking activities. As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for leading the development team and playing an active role in the development of the products using Ruby on Rails and React technologies.
Sounds interesting? If so, keep on reading!
Your Task and Responsibilities:
- Leading and growing the full-stack development team
- Being responsible for covering technology stacks such as Ruby on Rails, React, Redis, ElasticSearch and MySQL
- Coaching the team regarding team members' technical and personal improvement
- Being responsible for software development and technical architecture of the products as a senior developer
- Experience in designing and building software in Ruby on Rails
- Having at least basic knowledge of React
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, database technologies, and general software development patterns
- Willingness to coach other developers
- Being fluent in English
- Working experience in a Scrum team before would be a big plus
You Will Get:
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Central location in Munich
- Open communication and flat hierarchy
- Short and quick decision-making processes
- German lessons
- Relocation package
- Team and company events
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 089 262059513.
If the position does not fit, I would be happy to introduce you to other positions from our portfolio. You can find more positions on the following link: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/consultants/damla-ayhan